SBA 8a Emergency Response Certification Rescue Service
EZCertify prepares an emergency response letter to the SBA concerning your 8(a) application.
EZCertify.com will assist and complete a response to the SBA letter of questions and ensure that 8(a) certification is granted.
For pricing or to learn more call us toll-free at 866-681-4970.
- For firms that have had their 8(a) Application Packages returned by the SBA, for major deficiencies or rejected in their entirety.
It’s a well known fact that the SBA returns over 70% of all submitted 8(a) Application Packages for a host of reasons. After working diligently for sometimes months, 8(a) applicants are disappointed and disheartened to receive a letter from the SBA indicating that their applications cannot be further evaluated because of a long laundry list of factors, or that for some misunderstood rationale, the SBA has concluded that the applicant is not qualified to be 8(a) certified. Receiving these letters, too many applicants just pack-it-in and either don’t respond to the SBA, allow the permitted time to reply to elapse, or respond to the SBA’s concerns with additional inadequate information, only to be formally denied their certification, despite the fact that they may be fully qualified.
We at EZCertify have seen countless of these letters, even some directed at our clients, who may not have followed the precise directions in our certification software, or followed our advice in our Package Review or Preparation Services. Our review of these letters, almost always indicate that the SBA’s concerns can be dealt with, a compliant response to these notorious letters can be developed, and the seemingly hopeless cases can often be converted into successful certifications.
- The following are included in our Emergency Response Certification Rescue Service:
- Make an independant and candid evaluation of the potential to overcome the SBA's concerns within the alloted timeframe. There will be no charge to you for this evaluation.
- If we both conclude that the SBA’s concerns can be adequately responded to, you can contract with us to prepare the response to the SBA.
- Within 48 hours of your contract with us, EZCertify will prepare a detailed plan for the response to the SBA, clearly spelling out our approach to address each concern, indicating what actions are to be taken by EZCertify and those actions that are expected to be taken by you.
- Manage the collection of the required information, providing periodic status reports to you on the state of response completion.
- Prepare a final draft of the response to the SBA and will provide it to you for your review, signature and transmission to the SBA.
- Work with you, at no additional cost, to respond to any further questions from the SBA.
- Service Add-Ons