8a Package Preparation Service
Too busy running your business? EZCertify will complete your 8(a) application for you.
EZCertify.com will complete and ensure your 8(a) application will be accepted by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
starting at $3,750.00
To order call 1-866-681-4970 or submit our Online Form ›
- The 8(a) Certification Package Preparation Service is designed for clients who want EZCertify to prepare, assemble, complete their entire 8(a) application and serve as their interface with the SBA to handle all questions and challenges to their application.
- The following are included in our 8(a) Package Preparation Service:
- We will conduct a telephone interview with all of the applicants to identify all vulnerabilities and eligibility factors affecting a successful certification and ensure that he/she is qualified to be certified in the 8(a) program.
- Identify all enclosures and data items that the applicant must provide to EZCertify to complete and package their 8(a) application.
- Examine all enclosures and data received from the applicant to ensure that all required items have been provided and notify the applicant if important information is missing. Provide status reports detailing where we are in the preparation of your 8(a) Application.
- Contact the applicant via email and telephone to discuss and obtain the missing information and/or data needed by EZCertify to prepare special SBA compliant elements of the package (e.g. Bylaws, Claims of Economic Disadvantage). The 8(a) package preparation service includes the preparation of the applicant's economic narrative needed to prove economic disadvantage.
- Complete the 8(a) application, ensuring that it is totally comprehensive and in conformance with SBA regulations.
- Prepare a cover letter for the submittal of the 8(a) application.
- Assemble the package into a three ring notebook, including table of contents, completed checklist, tabs for attachments or necessary enclosures.
- Identify places where signatures are required in the entire 8(a) application.
- Transmit the prepared package via FedEx overnight delivery service to the applicant and contact the applicant to address any questions or open issues concerning the submittal of the application to the SBA.
- Service Add-Ons
- If you are NOT a member of an SBA Designated Group, a Social Disadvantage narrative will need to be prepared by EZCertify to prove that you have been Socially Disadvantaged.
- If there is more than one applicant applying for 8(a)/SDB certification, an additional Economic Disadvantage narrative will need to be prepared by EZCertify to prove that he/she is Economically Disadvantaged.
- If you have not been in business for at least two years or your business has a negative net worth, a Length-of-Time in Business waiver will be needed.